Resources for teaching and learning secondary music and music theory. All of these resources are hosted on the Times Education Supplement website, and link to their download pages where more information and reviews are available.
Key stage 3 music resources
Materials for classroom teaching at key stage 3 (ages 11-14).
Key stage 4-5 resources
Materials for classroom music teaching at GCSE and A-level (ages 15-18). See also ‘music theory resources’, below.
Music theory resources
Materials for teaching and learning music theory. Mostly in the form of notes and worksheets appropriate for self study, personal tuition or classroom teaching.
- Italian musical terms worksheet 1 (G1)
- Italian musical terms worksheet 2 (G2)
- Identifying intervals – notes and exercises (G5)
- Transposition – notes and exercises (G5)
- Chromatic chords – notes and exercises (G8)
- False harmonics – notes and exercises (G8)